Vanderpump and Sykes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vanderpump and Sykes

Many solicitors will take you for as much as possible.This is your opportunity to say what you want without recourse.You are expected to name names.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worked at this firm years ago

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Worked at this firm years ago Empty Worked at this firm years ago Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:56 pm

longboat

Worked at this firm years ago and I am not too surprised that finally there was some kind of a backlash. Even while I was there there were many rumours about some of the subjects discussed in many posts. Want more information contact me below.

clare@willsjacobsen.co.uk

2Worked at this firm years ago Empty Re: Worked at this firm years ago Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:54 pm

Loder

You probably did the smart thing getting away from a firm that is mentioned at many websites. I am surprised they are still in business. I had to get some legal help recently and the main reason I chose someone else is because a parent of one of the pupils over at Enfield Grammar told be about this woman.
Disgusting. Don't know how a professional could lower herself to satisfy her desires in such a manner.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum